Dissatisfied With Your Attorney? It May Be Time To Get A Second Opinion.
If you’ve been hurt at work, you’ve probably read a lot of online ads for workers’ compensation attorneys who promise to solve all of your legal problems quickly and get your benefits approved even faster. Maybe you’ve hired an attorney who has made these promises but has failed to deliver.
When your family relies on the benefits you receive for your injuries, empty words won’t pay your bills. It takes effective action and legal knowledge to get benefits. If you believe that your current attorney isn’t producing the results you need, it may be time to get a second opinion.
Pay Attention To These Warning Signs
It can be tricky to separate the bad attorneys from the good ones. These signs may indicate that you need to look elsewhere for representation:
- You communicate with a paralegal more often than your attorney. While paralegals are often responsible for gathering information and other administrative tasks, your attorney should take control of your case.
- Your attorney is unresponsive and unfamiliar with the circumstances surrounding your injury.
- Your attorney doesn’t prepare you for the next steps in the process or keep you in the loop on your case’s progress.
- Your attorney pressures you to settle for less than what you think you are entitled to receive.
You deserve attentive, skilled representation, which is what I provide. I’m attorney Joe Stanley of Schwartz & Schwartz, Attorneys at Law, P.A. When you choose to retain me, I demonstrate my commitment to your case from day one.
How My Representation Can Make A Positive Difference
As my client, you can depend on:
- A candid case review – I will tell you what I believe your case is worth according to Delaware’s workers’ compensation laws. If I think that your employer’s insurance company is offering a fair settlement, I’ll let you know.
- Prompt communication – I take pride in my client-centered representation. I return emails and calls in a timely manner because I know you have concerns.
- Diligent preparation and guidance – You can rely on me to educate you on the benefits of claims and appeals process, so that you know what to expect throughout your legal journey.
- Assertive advocacy – I will aggressively assert your rights to receive full compensation. I am tough on insurance companies that deny benefits to legitimately injured employees.
I am qualified to assist you with all aspects of your workers’ compensation matter from applications to appeals. I invite you to learn more about me and my record of results during your free consultation.
Take The First Step Toward Getting The Benefits You Deserve Today
Get in touch with me online or at 302-549-0037 and arrange your appointment with a lawyer who cares. Don’t let your questions go unanswered. Arm yourself with information and protect your rights.